Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Actors for Music Video


Aimee Frost

I have asked Aimee to be in my music video due to her amazing acting and dancing skills. After modelling for my music magazine last year I know she is great to work with and will help me out when I need her. She also lives very close by so it is easy for us to meet up. Her favourite artist happens to be Taylor Swift and she has the perfect look for this type of artist- another advantage of this is that she knows the lyrics to 'Haunted' off by heart.




Liam Barker/Chris Carr

Both Liam and Chris have agreed to help me out in my music video. I need two boys to fit in with the narrative of the lyrics and so they will be perfect. Liam is a dancer too and so this will help if I include dance scenes in my video.



CharlotteL/Sarah/CharlotteB/Anna

I have spoken to these girls about participating and they are all willing to be in my music video if needed. For example: dance scenes or backup actors.






No comments:

Post a Comment