Friday, 22 March 2013

Music Video (cinema/original/colour)

Music Video Final edits- (cinema or original framing? colour or black and white?)

During my final music video edits I decided to experiment with cinema framing. Although my video was not in the correct format for this I added black borders I created on Photoshop across my video. I had seen videos such as Taylor Swift 'I knew you were trouble' using a widescreen cinema effect. Once I added it to my video I asked people's opinions on the change and everybody agreed that it was an improvement.



Original Framing Music Video:

MISTAKE: No music track on original framed video. However found this interesting as shows original filming noise: directions, speed alterations, etc.



Cinema Framing Music Video:



In Colour Music Video:

I also edited my music video back into colour to see how it would look but I much prefer the black and white versions as they do not allow colour distractions and it also looks slightly more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment