Saturday, 2 February 2013

Behind the Scenes Shoot #4

Final shoot for music video

(Woodland shoot #2 and re shoot of some indoor scenes)











I also filmed the photo scene this week that I planned to use for my final shot in my music video. I actually filmed this at college as I had forgotten to shoot when on location. However as this shot was on the grass, it does not look out of place and looks as if it's on the original field I shot at. For this shot I wanted the  photo of the boy to be blown out of the picture leaving my artist on her own. This represents the leaving of the boyfriend in the narrative  I set up my camera and then used a mini fan to help blow the image out of the shot. It took a few takes before I managed to just blow the image of the boy out!


No comments:

Post a Comment