Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Outcome of shoot #1

Outcome of Shoot #1

After my first shoot I gathered the clips together and watched each one so that I could see what was working or was not working. For example; there are a few issues I need to consider for future shooting:

Lens Dust: 

This screenshot below of one of my shots shows lens dust. Shooting into sunlight can highlight dust a lot more, and so I need to make sure my equipment is clean, especially the lens, before shooting.


Lens Blur:

The screenshot below is taken from another of my shots. I don't think that this shot is as clear as it could be. This is due to my camera needing to be manually focused for every shot- there is no automatic focusing. For future filming I need to double check whether it's focused and maybe take a few try's at filming each shot so I know hopefully one of those will be in focus.



However, it can also be an advantage of my camera only being manual focus. For example; the shot below, I believe went well and I really love the depth of field it has produced. Her feet are in focus whereas the leaves behind and in front are blurred. This draws the viewers attention to the place I want them to look: the singers feet.



Outtakes

No comments:

Post a Comment